Well I'm here on my blog writing things that no-one will ever read. But that's o.k. At least I can look back on it at some point and remember fondly whare I was and what I was doing on this glorious day.
So I'm giving techno a rest for a bit. I'd like to focus on writing songs again ; which is exactly what I've been doing. Just churning them out like whoa!!! I'm inspired day and night and I don't ever want to sleep. Good thing I don't have a job and have minimal responsibilities and am pretty much what the rest of the world would call a LOSER, because I have more time than I need on my hands. But.......time is exactly what I need.
I just wanna SING and STRUM and SING and STRUM and LALALALALaLALA !!! : ) I've never felt so inspired for such a long period of time. Through-out my existence inspiration comes and goes. It was often fleeting and due to my extreme laziness I would waste it half the time. But alas ! Everything is as it should be. My mind is clear and I can recognize when something lovely is about to pour out from my.........crotch. (Ignore That) I mean........Soul !!! Yes... Soul !!!
Nitey Night No One
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment